On Friday, Gram E, Auntie Ann, Ava, and Bradie came to see me. They watched me while mommy worked her weekend shifts. Then on Monday, we went to seaworld. I had such a great time. Me and Bradie wore the same outfit and some people asked if we were twins. (I really got jipped if that were the case). I really liked watching the shows. I watched Shamu during the whole show and I danced on mommy's lap during the dolphin show. Here are some pics of my first trip to seaworld.
On Tuesday, I went and had my 3 month pictures done and they turned out very cute. We are now taking orders....
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

Then rest of the week, mommy and daddy worked on painting the kitchen. It took longer than they hoped it would, but the ceiling took 4 1/2 gallons of paint! It was worth spending a little time by myself so they could get it done because it looks a whole lot better.
And finally, this weekend, my Aunt Shonna, Shelby, and Tiana came and watched me while I worked. I got so much attention, I loved it.

( I have also discovered my feet, as you can see in the pic)


Don't you love the dolphin exhibit at Sea World?
ReplyDelete