Sunday, July 25, 2010

Colorado Vacation

We went to Colorado again this year for vacation and grammie's family reunion. Unfortunately, daddy had school so he was not able to come. Mommy and I flew into Fort Worth and we drove from Fort Worth to Colorado (we stayed in Amarillo 1 night so it wouldn't be so long in the car). It was me, mommy, grammie, pa, john, aunite ann, ava, bradie, and kristy. We had to take 2 cars so we all could fit. Out of the 3kids, I was the most demanding. I needed things constantly changed because I got bored. But grammie and kristy took good care of me while mommy drove.


We had a good time at the hotels swimming. We stayed in Denver one night and I got to go to the Denver Zoo.



We then went to Estes Park for 2 nights for the family reunion. I got to play with my cousins and even roast marshmallows.







My favorite days were the next few days because we went to a really cool inside amusement park and we went to an outdoor amusement park in Colorado Springs called, The North Pole. I absolutely LOVE rides and the faster, the better! The only downside to the North Pole is I got running too fast a took a really hard fall on my face. :( It took me a little bit to get back into the fun, but after ice cream, I was ready for some more fun. I am really looking foward to getting taller so i can ride more rides!




THE NORTH POLE







1 comment: