Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9 months


I have done a good job at growing this past month. At the pedi visit, I weighed 17 pounds 7 ounces and was 27 1/4 inches long. Which puts me in the 8-10%, I am back on the growth chart, YEA!!! I am still a very picky eater and pretty much just want to feed myself, my new love is ravioli and pretty much any table food. I am cruising all around the furniture and am taking steps to walk when someone is holding my hands. I still refuse to crawl on my hands and knees and like my army crawl, can you tell I am a stubborn little boy? I am so happy though, I love to laugh and smile. I still do not have stranger anxiety, but I do get upset if mommy leaves me by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment