So last night, mommy put me to bed around 7:30 because I was really tired. She went to bed at 11, thinking I would wake her up in 30 minutes or an hour. Mommy woke up at 1 and was shocked that I hadn't cried out, then mommy woke up at 2 and was getting a little concerned because that meant I had gone 6 1/2 hours with no food (the longest ever). She was most concerned because I have still been sick (runny nose, cough, sneeze) and because mommy thinks that I am teething. So when 3 came around, mommy got out of bed to come make sure I as ok. I was sleeping like an angel. Mommy went back to bed and watched me on the monitor for 30 minutes, and decided she would get me up to nurse because the doctor had told her to keep me well hydrated while I am sick. So who knows ho long that I really would have gone if mommy hadn't disturbed me.
Today, I took 2 naps like usual, but I did not want to go to sleep tonight until 9:45(that is late for me). I told mommy I wanted to watch the mavs whip up on the spurs!!! Anyway, we will see what I do tonight. I like to keep mommy on her toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yeah for luke. mommy can see the finish line!!
ReplyDelete